View the Latest Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Every homeowner wants to make sure they maximize their financial reward when selling their home. But how do you guarantee that you receive maximum value for your house? Here are two keys to ensure that you get the highest price possible. 1. Price it a LITTLE LOW This may seem counterintuitive. However, let’s look at […]Read More
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) recently released their latest Existing Home Sales Report.
First-time homebuyers made up 31% of all sales in August.
Homes are selling quickly with 51% of homes on the market for less than …
There is no doubt that the largest challenge in today’s housing market is a lack of housing inventory for sale. This challenge has been defined as an “overwhelming lack of supply,” and even a “straight up inventory crisis.” First American just released the results of a survey which sheds light on the reasons for the […]Read More
Recently released data from Fannie Mae’s National Housing Survey revealed that rising home prices were the catalyst behind an eight-point jump in the net percentage of respondents who say now is a good time to sell. The index is now 21 points higher than it was this time last year. Overall, 62% of Americans surveyed […]Read More
Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and The Mortgage Bankers Association are all projecting that home sales will increase in 2018. Here is a chart showing what each entity is projecting in sales for the remainder of this year and the next. As we can see, each entity is projecting sizable increases in home sales next year. If you […]Read More
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
- Alaska & West Virginia were the only states where home prices are lower than they were last year.
Here are five reasons listing your home for sale this fall makes sense. 1. Demand Is Strong The latest Buyer Traffic Report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) shows that buyer demand remains very strong throughout the vast majority of the country. These buyers are ready, willing, and able to purchase… and are in the market right […]Read More
In this day and age of being able to shop for anything anywhere, it is really important to know what you’re looking for when you start your home search. If you’ve been thinking about buying a home of your own for some time now, you’ve probably come up with a list of things that you’d […]Read More
- “The majority of millennials said they consider owning a home more sensible than renting for both financial and lifestyle reasons — including control of living space, flexibility in future decisions, privacy and security, and living in a nice home.”
- The top reason millennials choose to buy is to have control over their living space, at 93%.
- Many millennials who rent a home or apartment prior to buying their own homes dream of the day that they will be able to paint the walls whatever color they’d like, or renovate an outdated part of their living space.
Begin Your Home Search here:
“Frank helped me find a perfect house for me and my family and it was a very simple, easy process. He followed up often, we talked on the phone or via email. He made sure that the underwriter was doing everything on time so we could move in on time.”
“They were super helpful and walked me through purchasing my first home and were always available, always responsive which made what could have been a really intimidating process very easy, pain-free, and smooth. I asked him a ton of really dumb questions because as a first-time buyer I didn’t know what I didn’t know and rather than pointing me to the answer he went the extra mile and got all of the detailed information for me.”
“We were very happy with it. They advised us that we were asking too much and so we lowered it which they didn’t think was enough yet, but we wanted to try it. So we tried it for several months and it didn’t work so we lowered it again and got a bite. They were honest with us and Mary was very personable and she showed us many homes. We are in our eighties and we had some restrictions at the time so they were always very careful to see that they didn’t take me any place that I couldn’t get around. They have become very dear friends.”
© 2018 Frank Valente Real Estate. All Rights Reserved.