Valente Realty Group
... serving the the real estate needs of buyers and sellers in South Placer County
View the Latest Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- “The majority of millennials said they consider owning a home more sensible than renting for both financial and lifestyle reasons — including control of living space, flexibility in future decisions, privacy and security, and living in a nice home.”
- The top reason millennials choose to buy is to have control over their living space, at 93%.
- Many millennials who rent a home or apartment prior to buying their own homes dream of the day that they will be able to paint the walls whatever color they’d like, or renovate an outdated part of their living space.
Hearth just released their 2017 State of the American Dream report which showed that Americans still see homeownership as an integral piece of the American Dream. The report confirmed that “all generations–including millennials–agree homeownership is very important to achieving the American Dream.” Americans ranked “owning a home I love” higher than any other options (including […]Read More
Married couples once again dominated the first-time homebuyer statistics last year at 66% of all buyers, according to the most recent Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers. It is no surprise that having two incomes to save for down payments and contribute to monthly housing costs makes buying a home more attainable. Many couples are […]Read More
Here are four great reasons to consider buying a home today, instead of waiting. 1. Prices Will Continue to Rise CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Index reports that home prices have appreciated by 6.7% over the last 12 months. The same report predicts that prices will continue to increase at a rate of 5.0% over the next year. The […]Read More
The biggest challenge in today’s real estate market is a lack of housing inventory. How big of a challenge is the housing shortage? Here are what four industry economists are saying on the issue (emphases added): Mark Fleming, First American’s Chief Economist “The underlying fundamental issue is an overwhelming lack of supply… The supply of […]Read More
- The concept of supply & demand is a simple one. The best time to sell something is when the supply of that item is low & the demand for that item is high!
- Anything under a 6-month supply is a seller’s market!
- Nationally, there has not been a 6-months inventory supply since August 2012!
- Inventory levels differ depending on the area of the country and price range, so let’s get together to discuss the exact market conditions in our area.
The latest edition of CoreLogic’s Home Price Index shows that nationally, home prices have appreciated 6.7% over the last year and 0.9% month-over-month. The release of the report included this headline, “National Home Prices Now 50% Above March 2011 Bottom” The real estate market has come a long way since 2011, which is great news […]Read More
Over the next five years, home prices are expected to appreciate 3.64% per year on average and to grow by 18.4% cumulatively, according to Pulsenomics’ most recent Home Price Expectation Survey. So, what does this mean for homeowners and their equity position? As an example, let’s assume a young couple purchased and closed on a $250,000 home in January. […]Read More
- Hiring a real estate professional to buy your dream home, or sell your current house, is one of the most ‘educated’ decisions you can make!
- A real estate professional has the experience needed to help you through the entire process.
- Make sure that you hire someone who knows current market conditions & can simply and effectively explain them to you and your family!
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) keeps historical data on many aspects of homeownership. One of the data points that has changed dramatically is the median tenure of a family in a home, meaning how long a family stays in a home prior to moving. As the graph below shows, for over twenty years (1985-2008), the median […]Read More
Begin Your Home Search here:
“Frank helped me find a perfect house for me and my family and it was a very simple, easy process. He followed up often, we talked on the phone or via email. He made sure that the underwriter was doing everything on time so we could move in on time.”
“They were super helpful and walked me through purchasing my first home and were always available, always responsive which made what could have been a really intimidating process very easy, pain-free, and smooth. I asked him a ton of really dumb questions because as a first-time buyer I didn’t know what I didn’t know and rather than pointing me to the answer he went the extra mile and got all of the detailed information for me.”
“We were very happy with it. They advised us that we were asking too much and so we lowered it which they didn’t think was enough yet, but we wanted to try it. So we tried it for several months and it didn’t work so we lowered it again and got a bite. They were honest with us and Mary was very personable and she showed us many homes. We are in our eighties and we had some restrictions at the time so they were always very careful to see that they didn’t take me any place that I couldn’t get around. They have become very dear friends.”
© 2018 Frank Valente Real Estate. All Rights Reserved.