Many potential homebuyers believe that they need a 20% down payment and a 780 FICO® score to qualify to buy a home which stops many of them from even trying! Here are some facts:
- 72% of buyers who purchased homes this year have put down less than 20%.
- 4% of loan applications were approved last month.
- The average credit score of approved loans was 727 in September.
When listing your house for sale, your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible!
There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this happens!
Your real estate agent will have a list of specific sugg…
The majority of states in the Midwest and South offer a lower cost of living than states in the Northeast and West.
The ‘biggest bang for your buck’ comes in Mississippi where, compared to the national average, you can actually purc…
Buyer demand continues to outpace the supply of homes for sale! Buyers are often competing with one another for the listings that are available!
Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply that is needed for a normal housin…
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) recently released their latest Existing Home Sales Report.
First-time homebuyers made up 31% of all sales in August.
Homes are selling quickly with 51% of homes on the market for less than …
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
- Alaska & West Virginia were the only states where home prices are lower than they were last year.